Friday, September 28, 2012

Baptism for the Dead

Now available.  All ebook formats over at Smashwords, and the Kindle Direct version is currently stewing somewhere in PendingLand.  I anticipate it will be live on Amazon by the time I wake up tomorrow morning, and then I anticipate another round of fiddling with its formatting to get it just right.  The Smashwords version is as close to "just right" as I have ever managed to get an ebook (I can't wait for the day when I'll be able to afford professional formatting!) and looks good enough to read now.  You might want to hold off on the Kindle Direct copy until, oh, October 1st or so.  Just to be sure I have plenty of time to futz with it.

Enjoy!  Please remember to leave your honest review on Goodreads, Amazon, your blog...anywhere you typically review books.  Word of mouth sells books, and lordy do I ever need the money.


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Libbie. I hope it does well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linked from your siggie at AW...

    You pubbed the Mormon novel! I remember helping you with this query! Yeee! I've been wanting to read it! Sold!

    What excessive exclamation points?

    ReplyDelete