Monday, September 13, 2010

Yeah, art too.

I've been threatening subtly for some time to show some of my art on this blog. I vow to make good on that threat later today. I have a couple of days off work and nothing to distract me, so once I've run some pressing errands up north, I'll be back to fiddle with my pastels for a while. I've been collecting photos of city scenes and am eager to try out some pastel renderings of Seattle, The Best City in the World.

In the meantime, if you're curious about my more commercially viable but considerably weirder artistic pursuits, you can check out the model horses I paint here. The name on that web site is my old legal name from years ago, and I decided to just keep it to avoid confusing my customers who do spend a considerable sum on my horsies. It's like a pen name now. Kind of. Used for the same purposes -- to brand the product, to direct the right customer to the right purchase.

Back later with pastels.

No comments:

Post a Comment